Every time, while purchasing CozyBlue linen clothes I will write you a message and ask for measurements. Here, you will find tips, how to take them correctly.
- breast measurement. It is the widest part around your breast.
- waist measurement. It is the narrowest place around your waist. Usually it is a few cm above the navel.
- hips measurement. It is the widest part around your hips.
- back width. It is the part from one shoulder "top corner" till another shoulder "top corner". You can imagine that it is the point where sleeves are attached.
- biceps measurement. Slightly wrap around your biceps.
- length of the dress you prefer. Measure it from your waist down, till the length you prefer.
- neck width. Slightly wrap around your neck. Leave about one cm space to feel comfortable.
- length of the sleeves you prefer. Measure it from the top of your shoulder till the length you prefer. Hold your hand straight down while measuring.
If you have any questions while measuring yourself, don't hesitate to write us.